CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Kendal's Birthday

Kendal Elyzabeth is 2!! Our very good friends Aly and Shane just gave birth do a baby girl, Audrey, about two weeks ago (not posting the date, :D). Still, this week their first born, Kendal, turned two and they threw her a birthday bash this past weekend. (They are AMAZING!) We went to celebrate with them, because we love love love Kendal and family. Always a little awkward to be pretty much the only ones without little tykes running around, I love to take pictures. The lighting wasn't great and my camera doesn't like to be indoors but I got a few usable shots :D. Kendal had a blast, she ran around and around her house with lots of friends, jumped on her bed, ate cake, and played in the wrapping paper and gift bags, smiling a wide-toothed grin the entire time. I just love little children!! They are amazing to me... and I can't wait to experience the joy of having some of my own!

No comments: