CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

January 31 - Cherry Blossoms / Sakura

Over then next few days I'll be posting blogs from the past few weeks, because I haven't been keeping up. SORRY!! I've been working every day the past two weeks, and I've recently taken on the role of 320th special tactics squadron RAV.








So, two weeks ago Danny and I drove up north to Nago to part take in the Cherry Blossom Festival. It was fun, but we didn't enjoy the crowds. The Cherry Blossoms were out this year and it was beautiful. Last year we headed up and the rain had killed all the Sakura before the festival even happened, so it was nice to see the hills covered in pink. Bright pink and light pink, and nearly white pink. I wish there had been less people so that we could have taken photos of the stairs without people all over them, but what can ya do?



We saw these two girls everywhere, Herijuku girls fo sho! Dressed up and decked out like sparkle gangsters. It was hilarious to see them walking around so we snapped a few photos of them. This is so funny because we see people like this everywhere, and since we had our cameras out this time we decided to show the rest of the world how silly some of them actually look.
Click their photos to see the big size.






Then on our way back down the stairs I saw this creepy looking building, so I had to take a picture of it and play around with it on photo shop.Click the photo to see actual size.



After that we drove down to Torii station to watch the sunset. We didn't stay until the sun went down because it got windy and I got cold. :D

No comments: