CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Burning at Both Ends

Lately I feel like I never get a break. It’s good to be busy, but it’s also nice to have time to relax! This week I dropped off friends at the airport on Monday, worked on Tuesday, had heart link orientation with a new spouse in the squadron on Wednesday followed by a class Presidency meeting for YW, worked half on Thursday and then did all the house cleaning during the afternoon, and worked a full (and very difficult, long) day with first grade during the day and had 9 young women in my house watching a movie and painting their toe nails until 10pm on Friday, Saturday started with a YW Leadership meeting , followed by a trip to Comprehensive Park to pick up Daniel’s marathon Torso Tracker and number, then off to do my duty as a RAV and attend a deployed spouses dinner, and finally came home to help my husband make dinner. Tomorrow I’ll be spending the majority of my day watching runners start and finish running at Comprehensive Park so I can get photos of Daniel running his first marathon. He wants me to go down there, take photos at the starting line, drive back to base, take pictures at the half way point, and then drive back and take pictures at the end of the race. That’s not going to happen, with all the roads closed off for the runners, so I’m going to just wait around at CP for him to finish the race. Followed by that, some guys from the sq are coming over to play rock band. WHEW!

Coming up this week, my schedule is still full… starting with work, FHE, Work, a YW presidency meeting, work, change of command ceremony, YW activity, work again, something thurs night that I just can’t remember, work again, Friday night is free as far as I know so far…. But I’m sure that’ll change, then Saturday I have visiting teaching, followed by a visit to my friend Brook at Market day (haven’t seen her in like 3 weeks!), and Sunday I am going to District Conference where I’ll be giving a talk that I don’t have time to write.

Somewhere in there I have to get my booty to the gym, clean my house, walk my dog, and see my husband.

Talk about being exhausted. All I ask is that God help me and my body stay healthy so the world doesn’t fall apart. My calendar is already full. I don’t have time to go to the ER again.

Thanks for reading my little... vent.. if you will.

No comments: