CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Market Day

This past Saturday was a cold and windy one, no good for exploration. I helped my friend Brook with her Vinyl business (vinylology.com) at market day. The night before we spent hours peeling vinyl, and then she had to go home to paint boards and apply the vinyl to all of her products before the morning of Market Day. To my surprise, it was an extreemly slow day, there weren't many vendors and hardly any customers, but Brook still walked away with profit. (yaay) It was a long day, but it's always fun to spend the day with a friend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She has a vinyl sticker that says "SMOOCHIE" OMG I want one.

I love those vinyl transfers that you can put on your wall that have phrases and sayings on them. I want one of those too. Too bad she's all the way in Japan and I can't see her stuff in person.