CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today we got a few messages early this morning, (And by early I mean <6:00 grrrrr) saying that due to the weather, Danny's show time for work had been pushed back to 10:00am.... and then 12:00pm... and then "don't come in to work today" due to the awesome snow that fell last night and continued through the day today.

We took this opportunity to go exploring in the woods across the street from our house. It was pretty freakin' cool and Atreus had fun digging in the snow and jumping over logs. Danny and I had a snow ball fight, and I rolled down the hill in our back yard while Danny made a snow man. Then I shoveled a bit of the driveway while Danny continued to make his snowman (which ended up being over 6 feet high) and then I went upstairs while Danny decapitated his snowman and I made hot chocolate.

All in all it was an awesomely fun day.

4 comments:

JennySRP said...

That is awesome <3

Lisa Wolf Smith said...

Danny making and decapitating his snowman- that sounds like the Danny I grew up with :D

Dahle Family said...

really cute pictures, but what a change from Oki weather. BBRRRRR!!!

Beckie's Infertile said...

Hello Wonderful! Just to let you know I nominated you for an award on my blog. Go check it out!!

http://beckiesinfertile.blogspot.com/2010/03/tonight-i-give-you-blogging-award.html