CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

For all Eternity...

While we were in the states, Danny and I made our way to the temple in Bountiful, Utah, to be sealed to each other for time and all eternity. This means that when we die, we will still be married to each other and will find one another again once in Heaven.

It was an amazing journey, and I feel so blessed to be sealed to my loving husband. I'm so grateful that families are together forever.

After being sealed in the temple, we spent some time at the Buckner's house. We ate a fantastic meal, talked, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company. They have a beautiful home in Utah and have amazing neighbors! While we were there, a deer (wish I had a picture!) came up and just started eating apples in the back yard, like it was no big deal that it was in someone's back yard! It was so cool!

it started to get late, and we had to head home since it was a long drive back (this didn't bother me, of course, because I passed out in the back seat).

more posts to come of our trip to the USA when Danny finally uploads his pictures.... erglegurgle.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations! What a great achievement. That is so exciting and we wish you the best in life. We hope that you both find continued happiness in the future.
-Jason and Holly

Dahle Family said...

congratulations you guys. I wish i could have made the trip up to share with you all. May the Lord continue to pour His blessing out upon your family

melFeldt photography said...

What a great time in your lives, one to always remember. You are a great family and a great example to all of us!! Congrats!!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Such cute pictures, too!

The Macks said...

YAY! I'm so glad you had more pictures! I was so sad only seeing one on your Facebook or Myspace or whichever it was. Dang it, I wish I could have been there. Know that I've been thinking about you alot the past couple of weeks. I know I should call, but I tend to remember to call when you are sleeping. Curse the time change! Love you!

Brook Parker said...

I love that pic of you two, it is absolutely Beautiful! You look stunning! Congrats on your temple marriage!