CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pregnancy Photo - Jen

My friend Jen got pregnant with her first in December between her husband's deployments. Soon after finding out that she was pregnant, her husband Max left again for an 8 month deployment. He returns just a few days before her due date. By a twist of fate, Max was able to come back to the island for a few days this month and she asked me to snap just a few photos of them with her tiny baby belly in case they don't get another chance. Here's hoping he comes home again when baby bump is a little bigger so we can get more shots. My first attempt at maternity photography. I wish I could have done a better job for them!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad you left a comment on mine so that I could have your link. I didn't know you were in to photography, but your pictures are beautiful. Tell Danny good job on the marathon - that's quite an accomplishment. We were by gate 2 cheering people on - I bet we cheered for him and didn't even know it.