CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Year in Review: Since I didn't update my blog... ever...

January: New House!
We moved into our new home here in Radcliff Kentucky. We are proud home owners!


February - We received devastating news from our doctors after a two year struggle, we were informed that it was medically "impossible" for us to conceive. Vanessa got a job working in Retail. We experienced and enjoyed our first snow storm.


March: Danny got a promotion! We Dog sat an awesome Dog (who Atreus loves) named Sasha, and decided to search for a new puppy to adopt. We explored Mammoth Caves. It warmed up, so we went golfing..


 April: Danny went TDY for a while (no pics of that, and I don't even remember where he went.. honestly..) We found and adopted Naia. And there was a rainbow after an intense rainstorm.


May: Danny went TDY somewhere (again). We played more golf. Naia got bigger. I had several photography jobs that month. Danny took me to Saunders Springs. And Atreus tried to eat a Bee.




June- Danny went TDY (surprise!), Art Jr. & Fam came to Kentucky, & we found Amy's G-pa. We all got in the car to drive down and visit Danny while he was TDY, Danny ate a slab of ribs at the SHED and went to New Orleans. We visited some old friends at Keesler in Mississippi, while Danny was still TDY. 


Visiting Melissa


 July: SURPRISE! and then Danny went TDY.

August: Danny was still TDY.. I had morning sickness. A roommate moved in with her son.. no comment. I got poison ivy and could have died from allergic reaction(as the swelling had moved into my lungs), was on steroids for 3 weeks.. and I got to see our baby.





September: Danny came home from his TDY. I entered my 2nd trimester, morning sickness followed. We went to Wisconsin, The Mall Of America, and Chicago. Danny ran a marathon. We put Naia up for adoption.. and gave her away.





October: We celebrated 5 years of marriage and went to see The Phantom Of The Opera. Went to CALIFORNIA for a baby shower and visited with family. We carved pumpkins together gf It's A Girl!!!



November: Danny went TDY. My morning sickness finally faded. I worked a lot. I completed my second trimester. I saw Emma on an Ultrasound.
December: Danny returned mid December. We got our first real Christmas Tree. People started to recognize my pregnant belly. We spent the last two weeks of December at home, in the house, as Danny had a serious viral infection and had invasive testing done, which he had to recover from. He felt better finally the day before New Years Eve. We went to a friend's house for a NYE celebration. Happy New Year!!



2 comments:

JennySRP said...

Hahaha went to "USA" for baby shower! I guess Kentucky does feel like another country!

What an eventful year. Lots of love.

Nessa said...

AHAHAHAHA PREGNANT BRAIN ANYONE????????