CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Military Wife Gripe

We've been through the deployments. More TDY's than we can even count, even just this year. But none have been worse than this one.

Going to prenatal appointments alone, going through trial after trial, struggle after struggle, without so much as a phone call has been really awful. Danny's unit has not been very helpful through this, and how could they be? Everyone is always here or there or everywhere but fort Knox. I've never relied on the help of others more than I ever have during this current TDY.

Happy to report however that everything with baby is just fine. After all the scares, and numorous trips to the hospital for one thing  or another, little Baby Sanoja was jumping around in his or her last ultrasound. You can read more about our pregnancy here: http://makingasanoja.blogspot.com/

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has helped through this TDY. I don't know what I would have done without your support.

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

I am so happy that there are people there to help you through crisis! Bless all of them!